Friday, April 3, 2009

Sugar Nellie Stamps




Hello and welcome to my blog. This is something totally new for me so please be patient while I try to figure all this blogging out!!

Above are some cards I made recently using the beautiful Sugar Nellie Stamps...I love the stamps by designer Elizabeth Bell as you can create such pretty cards with them. From the top they are called scattering love, peek a bunny, Daisy and chickadee. They are all colored in pencils and/or markers and raised on pop dots. The background papers are from DCWV and Making Memories. Most of my cards I like to machine stitch and add ribbons and gems to give them a little sparkle, and I love flowers. I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX